Come Visit Our Campus!
Hillside’s serene 13-acre campus includes:
- 2 North Campus Residential Units
- 5 Dorm Style Cottages
- Hillside Conant School (SACS Accredited) and Library
- Dining Hall (meals prepared and served on site through Sage Dining)
- Horticulture Therapy Department
- Vegetable, Herb, and Flower Gardens, and Greenhouse
- 2 Outdoor Sports Courts
- Recreation Therapy Department
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Play Areas
- Beauty Salon
- Artist Studio
- Animal Assisted Therapy Space
- Medical Clinic (staffed with 24 hour Nursing coverage and Hillside’s Pediatrician)
News & Info
Visit some of our top visited pages. This content is for parents, volunteers and the community at large.
Understanding your diagnosis is an important part of getting the right treatment. Anxiety and depression are two common mental illnesses that often co-occur, meaning that many people may suffer from both disorders! Continue Reading
The experience of trauma can bring about unwanted emotions and unhealthy ways to deal with the intense emotions. Parents may find it challenging to be supportive of their child when they see their child using maladaptive behaviors to cope with the unwanted feelings. Learn how DBT might be the right option for your child or teen!
Hillside is proud to co-sponsor a one day conference on “Early Detection & Prevention of BPD – Bridging the GAP” with the National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder. Clinicians from Hillside will join other experts in the field to present an informational, educational day for parents, teachers, school counselors and clinicians who interact with kids who have trouble regulating their emotions. Buy tickets now!