Come Visit Our Campus!
Hillside’s serene 13-acre campus includes:
- 2 North Campus Residential Units
- 5 Dorm Style Cottages
- Hillside Conant School (SACS Accredited) and Library
- Dining Hall (meals prepared and served on site through Sage Dining)
- Horticulture Therapy Department
- Vegetable, Herb, and Flower Gardens, and Greenhouse
- 2 Outdoor Sports Courts
- Recreation Therapy Department
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Play Areas
- Beauty Salon
- Artist Studio
- Animal Assisted Therapy Space
- Medical Clinic (staffed with 24 hour Nursing coverage and Hillside’s Pediatrician)
News & Info
Visit some of our top visited pages. This content is for parents, volunteers and the community at large.
Hillside is proud to offer daily Recreation Therapy services to our clients. Our department is staffed with Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialists (CTRS) via the National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification. Our vision is to empower youth with...
Mental illness has a negative stigma in our society, so many times people don’t want to talk about it. But the truth is, people struggling with mental illnesses need the support of friends and family. Learning more about specific mental conditions and how to compassionately provide support for a friend who is suffering can help overcome the negative stereotypes. Read more.
Stay tuned for our 2018 trainings!