Come Visit Our Campus!
Hillside’s serene 13-acre campus includes:
- 2 North Campus Residential Units
- 5 Dorm Style Cottages
- Hillside Conant School (SACS Accredited) and Library
- Dining Hall (meals prepared and served on site through Sage Dining)
- Horticulture Therapy Department
- Vegetable, Herb, and Flower Gardens, and Greenhouse
- 2 Outdoor Sports Courts
- Recreation Therapy Department
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Play Areas
- Beauty Salon
- Artist Studio
- Animal Assisted Therapy Space
- Medical Clinic (staffed with 24 hour Nursing coverage and Hillside’s Pediatrician)
News & Info
Visit some of our top visited pages. This content is for parents, volunteers and the community at large.
Parenting a teenager can be a frustrating experience. You try to understand what they are going through, but at this confusing stage of development, many teens don’t know themselves or what is happening in their brains. It is common for teens to feel anxious from time to time and supportive parenting can ease the tensions of growing into adulthood. Read More Here
Hillside is proud to announce therapist and DBT educator, Dr. Kimberly Vay, Ed.D, LPC, has been awarded DBT-Linehan Board Certification, Certified Clinician™ through the Linehan Institute.