Come Visit Our Campus!
Hillside’s serene 13-acre campus includes:
- 2 North Campus Residential Units
- 5 Dorm Style Cottages
- Hillside Conant School (SACS Accredited) and Library
- Dining Hall (meals prepared and served on site through Sage Dining)
- Horticulture Therapy Department
- Vegetable, Herb, and Flower Gardens, and Greenhouse
- 2 Outdoor Sports Courts
- Recreation Therapy Department
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Play Areas
- Beauty Salon
- Artist Studio
- Animal Assisted Therapy Space
- Medical Clinic (staffed with 24 hour Nursing coverage and Hillside’s Pediatrician)
News & Info
Visit some of our top visited pages. This content is for parents, volunteers and the community at large.
On behalf of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs, Hillside has been accepted as a NATSAP Full Member. Read more on our blog!
It can be difficult to talk about mental illness with family and friends. There is a negative stigma in our society attached to people with mental health issues. You may want to discuss mental illness with friends, for instance, but fear harsh judgments. When a mental illness becomes part of your life, either through personal experience or from one of your children, it is helpful to know how to talk to your friends and family about it. Learn how here!
Hillside is proud to co-sponsor a one day conference on “Early Detection & Prevention of BPD – Bridging the GAP” with the National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder. Clinicians from Hillside will join other experts in the field to present an informational, educational day for parents, teachers, school counselors and clinicians who interact with kids who have trouble regulating their emotions. Buy tickets now!